Are you passionate about communication?
Internship 6 months – Business Development Team
Mostra Communication is looking to hire an intern for a period of 6 months (paid) to assist the Business Development Team in their daily tasks.
Main responsibilities include:
- Departmental organisation and administration tasks, including maintenance of content libraries
- Preparation and collection of CVs and other administrative information for business development proposals
- Layout work using MS Office
- Coordination with Mostra's graphic studio for the creation and layout of booklets, leaflets and promotional material
- External relations:
- Liaising with external experts, sub-contractors and partner agencies across Europe and beyond
- Assisting with company promotional activities
- Carrying out research and compiling information in regards to various European policy fields
- Trend watching in relevant fields such as communication, advertising and PR
- Coordinating and feeding Mostra's internal platform with sector relevant information in regards to communication trends, inspirational case studies and best practices
In order to offer you the possibility to gain a 360 degree view of how an agency such as ours works, we will also give you the opportunity over the course of the internship to work for other departments such as public relations, events and commercial teams.
English and French required. Interest and/or background in communications is a plus.
Status : Convention d'immersion professionnelle
Interested ? Please send your application to email@example.com